bakayaro onna's mindless ramblings, rants and raves banner

:: bakayaro onna's mindless ramblings, rants & raves ::

a sort of journal of comments, artwork, writings, links, etc. to spread the mad multimedia woman's mania...
:: welcome to bakayaro onna's mindless ramblings, rants & raves ::

:: blogger.com | contact b-onna | planet witzend | onna's creative crap blog ::

"What are YOU looking at, onna?"

-original artwork by the onna herself - all rights reserved
Current Mood
The current mood of byo at www.imood.com


[::..Pending Next Poll..::]
placeholder for next poll
poupeegirl fashion brand community
The majority of my Anime links will contain YAOI, so if you are uncomfortable with gay relationships, DO NOT LOOK AT THESE SITES!!!
Blog/Journal Friends
:: Dasia
:: Joules
:: Lia
:: Lolita
:: Lutra
:: Stoopid Rat
:: Talon
Some of my Haunts
:: Artists Cafe Oekaki BBS
DBZ Fanfic & Fanart Links
:: A Stack of Stuff
:: B-chan's Homepage
:: For-Chan's Cookies
:: Fringe of Society
:: The Hentai Institute
:: Jiggler's Cauldron
:: The Yaoi Hotel
:: The Zone
Gravitation Links
:: anti nostalgic
:: bad-luck.net
:: Contrary Perfection
:: Critical Visage
:: Dare to Dream
:: « # Gravi Logs ? »
:: Gravitation
:: gurabiteshiyon.net
:: heartless
:: In the Moonlight
:: Kiss Shining
:: nanoda
:: Natural Songs - Gravity World
:: Shinimegami's Gravitation Lair
:: Yuki Eiri dot net
Boy Meets Boy
:: Boy Meets Boy - official site
:: Whee! I'm Naked! - fansite
Ai no Kusabi Links
:: ainokusabi.com
:: Alex's Ai no Kusabi
:: Katze no Miko's
Ai no Kusabi Hall
:: Ai No Kusabi Gallery and Links
:: Ai No Kusabi detailed story synopsis at aestheticism.net
:: SteelSong's Ai No Kusabi
:: Tanagura.org
Yami no Matsuei Links
:: Bleeding Moon
:: Compulsion
:: Paperthin Pleasures
:: Thera's Yami no Matsuei
:: Yami no Matsuei Keepers List
Amazing Artists
Anime or Otherwise
:: Ashura's Original Art Gallery
:: Aya Braeden
:: Bishonenworks
:: Fukagawa
:: lunaris is now black lily
:: Broken Toys
:: Dark Natasha
:: Dragon Dreams
:: Dragoness's Lair
:: Fur, Wings and Other Things
:: Julie Dillion
:: Kate Cox Chain Mail Designs
:: Krayel Art Studios
:: LivLiv's Room
:: Megatokyo
:: Mia Tavonatti
:: Mirabilia
:: Natural Songs
:: Paint Pixel
:: Prophet's Hall
:: The Rainbow Pawprint
:: Sankaizok
:: Stover Arts
:: Told in a Garden
:: Your Wings are Mine
Other Friends
:: dada-disco
:: The Free Lancers
:: Kai's Domain
:: Raddittzu's Anime Playground
:: Thomasville Central
Helpful Things
:: Anime News Network:
look up stuff!
:: The Best for Converting Languages:
Altavista's Babelfish
:: Convert Lengths/Distances
:: Online English to Japanese/Japanese to English Dictionary
:: What Time is it Where YOU Live?
:: Test your 216 colours!

:: Tuesday, November 16, 2004 ::

Just to let you know about the latest chaos:

One of LJ girls tried to commit suicide Sunday night. I was the first to see the lj entry. I got on the phone and called Talon in MI. She started hunting down someone who might know where she lived in FL while sending me to find a friend in Canada to get the phone number through AIM. I will never think of AIM the same way again because her friend was on, I got the number, passed it on to Talon, who had talked to another of her friends so Talon could locate the town and the police dept. I was elected to call Cyn and keep her awake so Talon could notify the police. I was able to keep Cyn from falling asleep while rat kept in touch with Talon. The police finally arrived, questioned her about taking drugs and the call ended. Talon had the police call her back and they let her know they took her to the hospital. Then Talon had to talk ME off the wall because I was freaking out.

So now we are waiting around to see what's going on. I do not dare call again because I am ready to tongue-lash the family to the nine-levels of hell. They are the most emotionally abusive pieces of shit I have ever encountered.

Her friend, mirai_may, has an update on cyn here: http://www.livejournal.com/users/mirai_may/126195.html?view=336883#t336883

I truly am ready to call the Japanese mafia...

Lost a 3/4ths-done oekaki tonight because AIM decided it wanted THAT browser window and I did not notice until after it was gone forever. So I am in the process of redrawing it. When it is done I will post something at the crap blog. If I did not have this tiny little creative outlet right now I know I would be completely fucked over in my sanity.

My lack of sleep is fucking with me terribly now. I am going to completely crater soon and have already done so to a degree, because I am not doing anything like reading fanfic, doing homework, finishing up the thesis or studying Japanese. So, sorry now to those posting writing, art and life stuff. I am not ignoring you - I just cannot function well right now. The combination of the chemicals I am having to take at the moment do a myriad of things to me. Things like - I never know when I may suddenly not be able to see because of instant blurriness.

And now that I am back to square one in the pain department, it will be another two weeks at least before I get back to that little hold of recovery I had Sunday evening, before life spun me around and took me places I had never been before. The incident has turned me into a babbling fool and I cannot stop talking about everything and anything. It is probably part of the personality change they said I might get because of the meds. Of course, talking all the time causes all sorts of vibration in the chest cavity, which fucks with my chest. Sometimes I talk until I am hoarse, and I keep talking anyway, fucking up my vocal chords along with my chest. Aja noticed I was typing like a fiend tonight. If I cannot talk, I type and type, which eventually brings my carpel tunnel into play.

Okay, shut up shut up shut up.





:: spewed by bakayaro onna 11:26 PM [+] ::



|
...................................................................................................................

[::..archive at bottom..::]
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Addison Airport (close to Richardson, TX)The WeatherPixie
Status:
old fart & genuine geezer

Overall Obsession:
the love of my soul & heart, my koibito, Crockett
(aka Stoopid Rat)

Latest Obsessions:
Gravitation yaoi fanfic & fanart

my Wacom tablet

drawing oekaki

Saiyuki

Ai no Kusabi (yaoiX100)

Yami no Matsuei

ZechsXDuo Gundam Wing yaoi

Dragonball Z

Profession:
Instigator & troublemaker

Click for Theme Song Lyrics

Thanks:
--> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!

--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.

--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.

--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's and her own stories.

--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.

--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of doujinshi! *LOL*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[::..archive..::]
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?